I haven’t read the new Harper Lee novel, Go Set a Watchman, but I’ve sure been reading about it. If you’re still making up your mind, let these links be your guide:
- Atticus, we hardly knew ye: “‘My Atticus’” by Megan Garber for the Atlantic.
- F (for failure): “Sweet Home Alabama” by Adam Gopnik for the New Yorker.
- Harper Lee, singing:”Go Set a Watchman’s Gorgeous Opening is Better Than We Could Have Expected” by Dave Culled for Vanity Fair.
- Abandon all sentimentality, ye who enter here: New York Times review by Randall Kennedy.
- Lines readers are loving: “Here are the top Kindle highlights from Go Set A Watchman” by Isabella Biedenharn for Entertainment Weekly.
- SPOILER ALERT!: “The biggest plot twists of Go Set a Watchman, explained” by Christian Holub for Entertainment Weekly.